Senior Manager AgricultureBack to All Jobs
- Preparing and quoting tenders against enquiries floated by various Govt. Institutions / Authorities and ensuring Timely Participation in RFPs / RFQs, Tenders, resulting in revenue generation to the organization in the areas of FFOOD & AGRICULTURE SECTORS.
- Charter new growth avenues and create Strategy to make aggressive entry in Govt. /Semi Govt. bodies / Research institutions, CSR bodies etc.,
- To develop long & short terms Govt. tenders sales planning in consultation with Sr. Management
- Liaising with project partners and monitoring the progress of multiple projects.
- Development of work plans, timelines, milestones and budgets for Project Planning.
- Ensure project milestones are achieved with due adherence to national regulatory requirements and necessary paper work and documentation.
- Generation of project progress reports (quarterly and annual) and deviation reports for implementation of Projects.
- Coordinate with project partners to ensure studies related to product biosafety and environmental risk assessment are as per protocols and data at all locations is recorded as per the prescribed formats.
- Liaising with regulatory experts and consultants to ensure biosafety dossiers are compiled and are in compliance with national regulations of respective territories.
- Study the data and ensure it passes the required quality and flag any inconsistencies.
- Ensure the updating of Data Management System and Project Management Systems.
- Ensure timely issuance of task orders, fund disbursement and maintenance of funding records.
- Planning and implementation of programs, workshops and partner meetings.
- Liaise with communication team and external project consultants for development of information collaterals (including website updating and printed media) for effective project/science communication and outreach.
- Play a proactive role in publication of research results and articles.
Tender Preparation, Estimation tendering proposal bidding contract, bid rfq, bid management rfp marketing, sales USAID Funded projects funded project management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, International Business, Marketing, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, M.Sc - Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Microbiology
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Company: Sathguru Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Email Address:careers [at] sathguru.com