General Manager - Sales MarketingBack to All Jobs
- Developing market for soil conditioner products.
- Developing annual sales strategy, business operation plans & policies for developing sales across the country. Ability to devise targets, region wise and develop micro and macro level plans and achievethem.
- To do regular performance assessment of sales professionals & key accounts and initiate corrective actions to mitigate risks.
- Benchmarking & analyze competition strategies, product reviews, distribution challenges & channels, pricing strategies, profit analysis while influencing value chain.
- Relationship building with customer base, key influencers, internal stakeholders both in India and abroad.
- Getting product evaluated in Universities/Institutes and co-ordinate with government authorities and agencies to get it funded and documented.
Company Name:MANOKAM ( HR & Management Consultants)Company Description:
MANOKAM is professionally managed Management Consultancy firm having Head office in Baroda with associates in key Cities. MANOKAM is promoted by senior & successful management professional having over 25 years rich experience in Domestic and International Corporate Business. CEO is supported by team of Senior Consultants. Growth Always is our mission.
Candidate should have done B.Sc, M.Sc (Agro), MBA (Agriculture) or MBA (Marketing).
1.Science graduate with and MBA (Marketing) having strong knowledge of agrochemicals market, institutional network, key stakeholders & influencers across the country.
2. Prior experience in a leadership profile with large Indian or Multinational Agrochemicals or Agro inputs Organisation will be preferred.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills.