Natural Resources Manager Recruitment at AgriCoopBack to All Jobs
MAFW is recruiting for the posts of Additional Commissioner (Natural Resource Management / Rainfed Farming System). You can check MAFW - AGRICOP - Department of Agriculture last date is 6th January 2023
Job Title: Natural Resources Manager
Employer: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare (MAFW - Agricoop)
No. of Post: 3
Pay Scale: 1,23,100/- to 2,15,900/- Pay Matrix
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can download the application form the Department of Agriculture, and Farmers welfare’s website :- www.agricoop.nic.in (Link-Recruitment-Vacancies)
- Fill up the application form.
- Attach required documents.
- The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure, may be forwarded to Sh. Umesh Kumar Sah, Under Secretary (Pers. -II), Room No. 37A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi 110001, within 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications not forwarded through proper channels or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Please Contact Employers Directly.
- Technical examination and preparation of various reports/documents concerned to Natural Resource Management, Dryland/Rainfed Agriculture, Integrated Farming Systems, Water Use Efficiency, Micro Irrigation, Soil Conservation
- Implementation of various Centrally Sponsored Schemes such as Per Drop More Crop component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinhayee Yojana(PMKSY-PDMC), Rainfed Area Development, Bamboo Mission, Agroforestry Reclamation of Problem Soils/etc
- Monitoring The Output And Outcome Details Of The Schemes
The maximum age-limit for appointment by term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Master's Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Master's Degree in Forestry or Botany or Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university or institute.